An inspection is used to manually record observations of a particular location. These observations can later be juxtaposed with climate measurements.
To create an inspection follow the next steps:
- Go to inspections;
- Click on the desired location;
- Click on the plus sign in the upper right corner;
- Select the date of inspection;
- Select the desired inspection list;
- Then fill in the list; All intervals are optional
- Save the inspection.
When you want to change the inspection list, click on adjust inspection list